January Favorites!

I was gone for a long time. But I'm back with my second monthly favorites post! These things are my most used pruducts during the last month. I hope you like it!





I'll start with the one thing I'm most excited about... My new perfume - Burberry BODY, definitely the best I've ever had or used.



Next I have to show you my favorite necklace. I was searching for the perfect golden chain necklace, but the ones that I saw were either too big or the chains were too thin. But then I got surprised with this one and I was soo happy - it was the PERFECT one.



In my first Favorites post I showed you my Maybelline lipstick. And this month I have another one. It's Fatal Red. A beautiful red. And it goes perfectly with the golden necklace ;)
And of course a black Maybelline kohl eyeliner. I'm using this eyeliner for a long time and I can say it's a must have!





And the last thing I'm showing you is my essence brush. I actually bought it a couple months ago but then I lost it :D



This is it for this month and I really hope you like the pictures. Tell me in the comments do you own any of this products or do you have something to recommend me.

xo, K.

Share:

6 comments

  1. OMG....Burberry BODY is to die for, I love it, it smells so fantastically feminine on me! The golden chain is gorgeous<3
    Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
    Have a wonderful sunday<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!!!! I’m following you on bloglovin as well (#4)...and I clicked there on the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show my appreciation and some love ;)
      Btw, you are so talented in nail art! I wish I could do that :P
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week <3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! :)
      It's really easy, believe me..
      You too <3

      Delete
    3. It's a shame but any attempt at nail art ends in disaster for me, I'm really really a disaster with nails :P

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"






      Delete